- Dock Construction
- Pedestrian Bridges
- Barge/Crane Services
- Seawalls/Erosion Control
Our successfully completed commercial/municipal projects range in size from small seawall repairs to complete installation of an entire marina. These projects have encompassed all phases of marine construction, including:
Our commercial services range from extensive public works projects like Cape Coral pier to dock construction for the residential communities. We use the highest quality marine grade lumber and stainless steel hardware.
As an expert bridge contractor, SteMic builds many different designs and types of structures including pedestrian, beam, or cantilever. We tailor each aspect of these bridges to your desired style and aesthetic tastes.
We have both land and waterside crane capabilities for projects ranging from sailboat mast stepping to larger-scale pile driving. The barge and crane allows for the capacity to drive all types of piling, deliver and service moorings, marine salvage, and carry all types of freight.
We offer design and construction of concrete, vinyl, and steel sheet piling seawalls. We also repair walls, from installing new deadmen to replacing concrete caps.
Some of our recent projects include:
- Snook Bight Marina seawall renovation
- Fort Myers Boat Club steel sheet piling wall, floating dock installation and travel lift piers
- Lee County dredging Broadway Hogue Channel dredge
- Army Corps of Engineers
- City of Bonita Springs Island Park Pedestrian Bridge and Floating dock
- Charlotte County Manchester Lock Removal
- Sanibel Harbor Resort - dock restoration and floating dock installation
- The Landings Marina - floating dock installation
- Carrabelle Boat Club - vinyl seawall installation and concrete floating dock installation
- Jensen's Resort - complete dock reconstruction after Hurricane Charley